Adobe Prelude 2020 is a video editing tool that works with Premiere Pro to help you create impressive movies. It helps you digitize raw materials (import it into a computer), add metadata information to videos and transcode them, then export them to Premiere Pro for further editing.
With Adobe Prelude you can quickly tag and transcode video footage and quickly create a rough cut with Prelude – a video recording and import tool designed to organize media visually, effectively. and enter the metadata. Prelude works seamlessly with Adobe Premiere Pro, ensuring organization throughout the video production process.
Some new features:
- Integrate with Adobe Story to convert scripts into metadata
- Speed up your video import and journaling tasks
- Find the clips you need quickly with searchable metadata
- Improved image processing provides more responsive playback and rendering
- Hardware-based encryption and decoding for H264 and HEVC formats
- Full support for 64bit files in Windows and Mac OS
- Improved user interface with support of HiDPI
- The creative process becomes more seamless, intuitive and more connected
- Add metadata in real time with keyboard entry
The installation method is similar to the 2019 CC versions. Still cr4ck with Adobe zii (Adobe Zii Version 2020 5.0.6 and above)