DropZone is an Mac tool that makes your Mac faster and easier to move and copy files, launch apps, upload various services, and more.
- Open applications, move and copy files faster than ever before.
- Share with Twitter, Flickr, Facebook or Messages
- Shorten URLs quickly using the newly added Goo.gl shortener. Just select a URL to shorten and press CtrlOptionCmdS and the shortened URL is automatically copied to the clipboard.
- AirDrop integration lets you drop files or folders from any app and share them with your other Macs over the network.
- Imgur integration lets you share images fast and get a link for pasting. It even allows you to drop multiple images to create an Imgur album. You can use it with or without an Imgur account and it comes setup and ready to go.
- Upload via FTP and Amazon S3.
- Download and install add-on actions that let you upload to services like Google Drive, YouTube and many others.
- Notification Center notifications let you know when your actions finish.
- Powerful multi-tasking engine allows you to run multiple tasks at once and track the progress of each one through the in-grid task status area.
- See how tasks are progressing at a glance in the animated menu item.
- Reorder your actions quickly via drag and drop.
- Launch Dropzone actions with the newly added keyboard shortcuts feature
- Add applications, folders or actions to your grid easily by dragging and dropping them on the Add to Grid area.
- Develop your own actions using the updated and massively improved Ruby or Python API