Fetch is a reliable, full-featured file transfer application for Macintosh. It has an interface that emphasizes simplicity and ease of use.
Fetch supports FTP, SFTP and FTPS, the most popular file transfer protocols on the Internet to be compatible with thousands of web hosting companies, publishers, Internet service providers, etc.
- Automatic resuming of failed or stalled uploads and downloads
- One-click editing remote files with any application
- Quick Look previews of remote files
- Synchronizing folders using the Mirror command
- Droplet shortcuts for easy uploading
- Automatic support for Zip, Tar, Gzip, StuffIt, and other common file formats
- WebView, which lets you easily view files in your browser and copy web addresses
- Automating repetitive tasks with Automator actions and AppleScript recording
- Extensive online help
- Dutch, French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, and Swedish localizations
- Bonjour support, Unicode file names support, and more
Don’t forget like and share with you friends, thanks