SketchUp Pro is the latest version of the maker of Trimble Navigation software. This is 3D drawing and design software that is popularly used by architects, manufacturers, engineers, game developers around the world. SketchUp Pro supports the design and construction of 3D models intuitively with high accuracy by simple operations through icons. The outstanding advantage of SketchUp compared to other software is that it is fast, easy to use, and easy to learn.
Some outstanding features of sketchup proup
- No need for powerful hardware like other modeling software like 3D Max, FormZ, Maya.
- The interface system with intelligent graphic pointer allows the user to render three-dimensional drawings in the two-dimensional space of the screen.
- Faces are simply defined based on a closed domain.
- Create simple blocks quickly with the “push-pull” tool
- Tool to edit blocks (extrude – widen) and create blocks according to a given birth path (follow me tool)
- The ability to simulate, correct the angle of the sun at all times of the year as well as cover the viewing angles for near-instant effect.
- Drawings are rendered at high speed based on a well-simplified low-poly model system, with a unique presentation style.
- Extensive interoperability with other modeling software.
- Can be combined with external renderers (Renderer) to produce better images (etc. IRender, Podium, Indigo, Kerkythea…)